Portfolio Manager: Corinne Odo – email@example.com
Administrative Assistant: Cassandra Wallace – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenrick Office: 585-424-1540
Emergencies & After Hours
For non-life threatening, after hours concerns call 585-424-1540. Leave your name, unit number, association name, telephone number, and concern with the answering service.
Please Note: Messages left in the general voicemail will be received the following business day.
For emergencies requiring fire, police or ambulance response call 911.
Refuse & Recycling
Trash is picked up bi-weekly. Please contact Casella at (315) 781-6500 to arrange for special pick-ups. Recycling is available at the BHVA trash room. Large amounts of trash or trash and debris from construction projects need to be taken to the Town of South Bristol Transfer Facility (585) 374-6341BHVA-South-Bristol-Transfer-Facility-Information-Updated-2.12.21-2.pdf
- BHVA Acknowledgement of Kayak Loaner Program Rules
- BHVA Boat Trailer / Prohibited Vehicle Form
- BHVA Community Center Rental Form
- BHVA Environmental Committee Application
- BHVA Fitness Center Application
- BHVA Fob Contract
- BHVA Homeowner Questionnaire
- BHVA Intent to Rent Form
- BHVA Kayak Loaner Program Waiver
- BHVA Pet Registration Form
- BHVA Reference Table
- BWWC Annual Water Quality Report 2021 (CCR)